Per Serving: Calories 167 / Carbs 2.9g / Protein 15.2g / Fat 10.7g
Total Recipe: Calories 669/ Carbs 12g / Protein 61g / Fat 43g
Lettuce Wrapped Turkey Burger
Meal Prep Ideas
Only 167 calories!
All the protein and hold the carbs please! :) While trying to eat healthy we often run out of meal prep ideas. This is a great lunch option.
So if you have been doing great with meal prep but its time to make dinner with the family and you want to enjoy dinner with them without falling off your healthy eating habits. Make this recipe and the whole family will enjoy it. Add sweet potato fries for the kiddos and everyone leaves the table with happy plates.
1 garlic clove
1/2 cup cilantro
12 oz ground turkey 85% lean
8 outer leaves of green leaf lettuce
1. Heat grill or turn broiler on low
2. Mince onions, garlic, and cilantro and combine with ground turkey.
3. Divide turkey into 4 patties
4. Grill or broil until thorough and juices run clear
5. Add salt and pepper to taste
6. Wrap each patty in two lettuce leaves
You can add additional topping. The best way to keep this macro friendly is by only adding fresh vegetable or mustard as a condiment.
Amount per serving:
Protein: 15.2 g
If you enjoyed this recipe please come back and leave a review for others!
Share this post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh