CardioBurn For Her
SUPER POTENT THERMOGENIC*
- – Thermogenic, fat burning formula designed specifically for women*
- – Massively ramps up metabolism to speed the fat-burning process*
- – Encourages the release of body fat stores to be used as energy*
- – BCAAs to help build & maintain lean muscle mass*
- – No cold sweats, loss of focus, or shakiness from over stimulation*
- – Delicious flavors
Have you ever wanted a thermogenic that is SPECIFICALLY formulated for women?
Well wait no more. CARDIOBURN for HER is a specially formulated thermogenic fat burner that simply delivers. No cold sweats, no loss of focus from over stimulation, and no shakiness. Just pure, fat-incinerating effects. CARDIOBURN for HER was designed to take the guesswork out of supplementing for women, without compromising on efficacy. Here’s how we did it:
L-Carnitine Tartrate and Glycocarn – Without Carnitine, fats cannot be metabolized, so CARDIOBURN uses 2 specialized forms of Carnitine to escort body fats to the mitochondria to be broken down.
Caffeine Anhydrous – Massively ramps up metabolism to speed the fat-burning process while also releasing epinephrine to enhance focus and release body fat stores.
Choline Bitartrate – An essential precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is required for muscle contractions and synaptic transmission.
Coumabuterol Matrix – 3 key ingredients work together for a comprehensive profile of adrenergic stimulation.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids – Helps create a lean and toned physique by preventing the loss of muscle tissue that can occur during cardio sessions.
CARDIOBURN for HER will help increase your energy and focus, control your appetite, and metabolize fat. Not all supplements are created equal. Even fewer are formulated with women in mind. Now, you can have the elite quality of a superior supplement combined with the peace-of-mind knowing it was formulated just FOR HER!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FAT INCINERATION MATRIX
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Glycocarn is a highly bioavailable form of Carnitine. Carnitine is crucial in muscle function by regulating energy flow across the cell membranes during strenuous activity.
- Glycocarn can help increase nitric oxide levels. Increasing Nitric Oxide helps blood flow to organs and muscles and optimizes oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscles.
- All this can help to increase aerobic power, stamina, endurance, and recovery.
- Jacobs et al. (2009) discovered that resistance trained males who supplemented with Glycocarn 90 minutes before exercise were able to increase peak power production (2-15%) and decrease lactic acid accumulation (15-17%).
Pantethine is used in the synthesis of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is particularly involved in the making of ATP (energy) from sugars, fats and some proteins (as acetyl CoA). It is also involved in many other biological roles.
Coenzyme Q-10 is produced by the human body and is necessary for the basic functioning of cells.
- CoQ10 plays a critical role in producing energy (ATP) for the body.
- CoQ10 can also enhance blood flow and protect the blood vessels.
- CoQ10 can reduce the damage oxidized Low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) can do to blood vessels, as well as reduce plaque buildup in the arteries.
- CoQ10 may able to reduce exercise induced muscle damage. Kon et al. (2008) found individuals supplementing with CoQ10 daily were able to reduce muscular damage associated with exercise and reduce increases in injury related biomarkers (creatine kinase, myoglobin, leukocytes.
ENERGY AND FOCUS MATRIX
Caffeine Anhydrous is simply caffeine with no water (around .05%). This has been shown to make caffeine anhydrous more potent because the body will absorb it more readily.
- Although caffeine can affect a wide variety of motor and mental functions it is most commonly used to improve endurance exercise, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels.
- Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- According to the research higher doses of caffeine, in the 250-450mg range, are needed to provide an ergogenic benefit.
- In a study conducted by Astorino et al. (2010), active men given caffeine before resistance training were able to increase maximal torque, power, and volume by 5-8%.
Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Green coffee extract is a supplement derived from green coffee beans. It is a concentrated source of chlorogenic acid, a compound that may be able to reduce blood sugar and have an anti-diabetic effect.
- Green coffee bean extract may also be a potent weight loss and anti-obesity supplement.
- Thom (2007) discovered individuals who consumed green coffee extract over a period of 12 week experienced greater weight lose compared to a placebo group.
Choline is an essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity.
- Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity and the fluidity of neural membranes. It’s estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the recommended amount of choline daily.
- It has been shown that a dose of 500mg of Choline can boost focus, mood and concentration abilities.
- This is tantamount to pushing through your workout. Utilizing this effectively dosed compound, you will be able to focus on taking less rest or being distracted during you training. Giving your 110% will really be your 110%.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with choline for 4 weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
Coumabuterol Complex (Norcoclaurine HCL, N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine):
This complex is combined with three of the most known and effective beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic agonists.
- These agonists will boost your heart rate, create laser focus, and help utilize body fat from energy expended during your training.
Halostachine shares similarities with beta adrenergic receptor agonists. This means Halostachine will stimulate the beta receptors which are found on fat cells. This stimulation causes the fat to be burned as energy.
- In an en vitro study of the pharmacodynamics and Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) of various epinephrine-like compounds, halostachine was demonstrated to be 19% as effective as epinephrine in activating beta2 receptors.
Rauwolscine is an ingredient very similar in structure and effect to Yohimbe but may be more potent.
- Rauwolscine can act as an Alpha(2)Adrenergic antagonist and thus aid in fat burning.
- It also shares the same stimulating and mood-elevating effects as yohimbe.
The essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine collectively form what is referred to as the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are essential because they cannot be produced in the body and must be provided though supplementation or diet. BCAAs comprise approximately 30% of the total muscle protein pool and are the primary amino acids oxidized in the muscle during exercise and catabolic stress. For these reasons athletes supplement with BCAAs for the purpose of increasing muscle mass, reducing muscle damage, blunting fatigue, and increasing energy during exercise.
- Hundreds of studies exist on the ergogenic benefits of BCAAs. The majority of them show that BCAAs, whether consumed pre, during, or post-exercise; decrease protein catabolism (breakdown) and support muscle protein synthesis…a physiological process responsible for muscle growth and repair. Furthermore, BCAAs are vitally important to glucose (energy) production; contributing to greater than 40% of glucose production during sustained endurance exercise.
- A study done in 2009 found that subjects who supplemented with BCAAs while following an 8-week resistance training program had a greater decrease in body fat, an increase in lean mass, and greater strength gains on the bench press and squat compared to the non-BCAA group.
Glutamine & L-Alanyl L-Glutamine:
L-glutamine is the most prevalent free amino acid in plasma and one of the most prevalent found in muscle tissue.
- L-Glutamine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- L-Glutamine may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy.
- L-Glutamine may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function.
- Lehmkuhl et al. (2003) found individual supplementing with glutamine and creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks increased body mass, lean body mass and initial rate of power production compared to placebo.
DL-a-hydroxy-isocaproic acid (HICA):
HICA is short for DL-Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acidand is the end result of leucine metabolism in human tissues.
- Studies have shown that HICA can enhance anaerobic and aerobic performance as well as help to promote optimal gains in muscle mass and muscle fiber size.
- However, the biggest benefit of HICA can be the reduction of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Mero et. al (2010) discovered male soccer players who supplemented with HICA over a 4 week period were able to increase whole lean body mass and reduce soreness by 23% compared to placebo
Q: What is the best way to take CardioBurn for Her?
A: Mix 1 Scoop (8g) with 12oz of water 15 minutes prior to cardiovascular activity.
As a pre-workout for weight training, consume with NX5 for best results.
Q: What is a thermogenic?
A: A thermogenic is any substance or ingredient that causes heat production…in this case in the body. Increased heat production can increase metabolism and the number of calories burned at rest or during exercise.
Q: What other MuscleSport products do you recommend stacking with CardioBurn for Her?
A: For weight/fat loss goals we recommend stacking CardioBurn for Her with Detox and LipoSlim for Her.