ROWDY Pre-Workout by Freedom Formulations
ROWDY Pre-Workout by Freedom Formulations is an incredibly effective pre-workout that is based on proven ingredients so you can train in the most effective manner. Enhance training performance and increase fat loss with high-quality high-stim substances.
A combination of stimulants and nitric oxide boosters makes up the ROWDY Pre-Workout.
It’s not your average pre-workout! DMHA and Citrulline together provide the ultimate stimulant punch, insane endurance, and pump, there is no comparison! Freedom Formulations’ Rowdy pre-workout will help you slay your workouts. In addition to its thermogenic properties, Rowdy is loaded with high-intensity cutting ingredients.
ROWDY Pre-Workout Ingredients Panel
ROWDY – N.O. Complex Blend 5,002.5 mg
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 – A 2:1 ratio refers to 2 parts citrulline to 1 part malate (malic acid). As part of the urea cycle, L-citrulline combines with L-arginine and L-ornithine, as one of the three dietary amino acids. The consumption of L-citrulline raises plasma concentrations of ornithine and arginine and increases nitric oxide metabolism and ammonia recycling. As a consequence, it is used for athletic performance, vascular health, and erectile dysfunction, which are all relevant to nitric oxide. Watermelon is one of the few foods that contains significant amounts of citrulline.
- Yohimbine HCL – Since yohimbine blocks alpha-2 adrenergic receptors in fat cells, it should be possible to lose fat and lose weight as a result. It will boost athletic performance overall.
Pre-Workout – Power/Strength Blend 4,000 mg
- Beta Alanine – The body naturally produces beta-alanine, a non-essential amino acid. The key benefit of beta-alanine as a pre-workout ingredient is that it increases muscle carnosine levels.
- Creatine HCL – In terms of solubility and absorption, creatine HCL is more efficient. Thus, this form is more effective, since it delivers creatine to the cells more quickly, with fewer side effects.
Energy/focus blend 450 mg
- Caffeine – If you do not know what caffeine does you are on the wrong website.
- DMHA – In its original usage, dimethylhexylamine was used to treat nasal congestion. Today, DMHA is an ingredient in dietary supplements that enhance workout performance, boost fat burning, and help people lose weight.
- 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin – Athletes and bodybuilders purchase laxogenin to tone their muscles. It is claimed to increase muscle protein production significantly.
- 3,5Diiodo-L-Thyronine – It has been proposed that 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) is an endogenous derivative of thyroid hormone that regulates energy expenditure, resting metabolic rate, and oxygen consumption through mitochondrial activation.