Alpha Supps PRE Next Level Pre-Workout Matrix
This Pre-Workout is said to deliver the following
- Extreme long-lasting energy.
- Increased levels of nitric oxide.
- Improved pumps.
- Increased focus.
- Laser-like mental clarity.
We do not take your performance lightly. You need focus, energy, endurance, and stamina to crush your training sessions. That’s why Alpha Supps created Alpha PRE. Not only does it contain 300mg of Caffeine Anyhdrous for clean energy, but it is coupled with 100mg of Infinergy for long-lasting energy to keep you going until the very end!
As well as 3,000mg of L-Citrulline for Nitric Oxide production, Alpha Supps included an organic ingredient called S7, which has been clinically proven to increase Nitric Oxide by 230%! Together, S7 and L-Citrulline create some next-level LEGENDARY PUMPS!
The final nootropic ingredients included in Alpha Supps are Huperzine A and Eria Jarensis. Concentration and alertness are achieved through the use of these ingredients. No matter your training style or exercise, Alpha PRE has all the bases covered for you!
Ingredients Panel of Pre by Alpha Supps
- L-Citrulline – Citrulline may enhance exercise performance and increase oxygenation in the muscles. Taking supplements may enhance both endurance and weight training performance.
- Beta Alanine – Pre-workout consumption of beta-alanine can provide an acute stimulant response. You might already be taking a pre-workout supplement in this way. In addition, beta-alanine’s performance benefits rely on a sustained increase in muscle carnosine concentration.
- Agamatine Sulfate – By improving nutrient partitioning, Agmatine Sulfate is believed to increase glycogen storage and muscle water retention. Nitric oxide (N.O.) is also increased during weight training, which can increase the “PUMP” an athlete looks for during the workout.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – The seeds and leaves of coffee plants are used to make caffeine anhydrous. After harvesting, caffeine is extracted from the plant matter and dehydrated. Anhydrous means “without water.” Caffeine powder resulting from this process is highly concentrated.
- Eria Jarensis – N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine or Eria Jarensis Extract are good mood boosters because they increase levels of Dopamine and Noradrenaline in the body. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine or Eria Jarensis Extract is believed to give users a euphoric sensation due to the hormone dopamine which is responsible for ‘feeling good’. Furthermore, these hormones have also been found to improve concentration, alertness, and focus, while others have suggested that Eria Jarensis Extract or N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine reduce appetite, acts as a brochodilator, and reduces anxiety! Therefore, supplementing with Eria Jarensis Extract or N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine can improve training quality, promote fat loss, and increase concentration levels during the day.
- Infinergy – A compound called di-caffeine malate is formed when caffeine and malic acid are fused together using an ionic bond. The molecular weight of Infinergy is approximately 75% caffeine and 25% malic acid.
- Synephrine HCL – A common component of fat burning supplements is synephrine, an alkaloid. Citrus fruits naturally contain bitter orange extract, which is commonly referred to as “Bitter Orange Extract”
- Huperzine A – By improving neurotransmitter levels, hyperzine A acts as a cholinestera