Yes! You can be fit, sexy, and eat!
Indulge in this perfect banana bread recipe brought to you buy athlete Brett Scott.
Gainz Banana Bread
Have you ever heard anyone say "So you think you can have your cake and eat it to?"
Haven't you wondered why the heck they say that! Yes, I wouldn't want the cake if I couldn't eat, you %^&$#^
Yes, you can look amazing and eat amazing! Portions, balance, and control is part of the package.
Try this high protein banana bread recipe to fill the gains and the belly with something healthy and freaking amazing.
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Allmax Casein
- 4 Scoops 5% Banana Nut Bread Real Food Sweet Potato Powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 whole banana
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 packets stevia
- Optional: 2 Tbsp "Low Calorie" Smuckers Sugar Free Carmel Syrup
- •In a bowl mix the Protein/sweet potato powder/Baking Powder/Eggs/(1) of the bananas/ (1/4) cup of the pecans/ (1) tsp cinnamon/(1/2) tsp nutmeg. •Pour into spray greased banana nut bread pan • Top with (1) sliced banana/ (1/4) cup of pecans/ two packets stevia/ (1) Tsp cinnamon •Bake @ 300 degrees for 2 hrs, or until toothpick can be inserted in center of loaf and come out cleanly. **Optional: after cooling for 1 hr, drizzle (2) tbs Low calorie sundae syrup over loaf. **Calorie Count Raises to 333.6 Per serving if Sugar Free Sundae Syrup is added
Share this post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh