More protein than carbs in a Another amazing recipe brought to you by the gorgeous competitor Brett Scott. This is a must try of one of her guilty pleasures. If your needing something sweet but don't want to bust your diet try this macro friendly dessert below. With left over squash for meal prep or more desserts.
Healthy Carb German Chocolate Cake Bowl
Healthy Desserts, Low Carb Dessert, Meal Prep, Protein Snack
Guilt free dessert! Eat it right out of the fridge!
- 1.5 Scoop Allmax Chocolate Casein
- .5 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 2 oz spaghetti squash
- Optional: 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1. Cut Spaghetti Squash in halves, scoop out seeds and ribbing, drizzle olive oil in squash and place upside down on cookie sheet inside 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Let cool. Shred. You will only be using 2 oz for this recipe. Remaining can be used for other meal prep or for additional german cake snacks. It's best to do this in advance and refrigerate. 2. Cook rolled oats as directed on container or package. Let cool. 3. Mix the oats and squash together, add casein and coconut flakes (if desired). Refrigerate and pull right out of fridge for a guilt free dessert snack. Tips ***Full Macro Totals*** •Without Coconut: cal: 372/ fat: 8.2/ prot: 43/ carb: 36/ fiber: 7.8/ digestible carb: 29 •With Coconut: cal: 482/ fat: 18.2 / prot: 44/ carb: 40/ fiber: 10/ digestible carb: 31 Serves 1 Calories 372 Protein 43 Fats 8.2 Carbs 36
Thank your for visiting www.musclesupplementsshop.com
Share this post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh