Enjoy this as free recipe to add to your meal plan. Protein pancakes are a great way to add healthy protein to your breakfast.
Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Breakfast Meal Prep
Perfect healthy breakfast option. Increase serving size to meet your goals.
1 Scoop Vanilla NutraOne Vanilla Protein
1/3 cup oats
2 tsp flax seeds
2 tbsp non-fat greek yogurt
1/4 cup cup blueberry
Cinnamon and Stevia to Taste
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp baking powder
1. In a sauce pan, heat non-stick cooking spray over medium high heat
2. Blend all ingredients together.
3. Pour mixture on pan and add half the blueberries to the pancake.
4. When bubbles form on the surface, flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Once pancake is done, top with remaining blueberries and sugar free syrup.
Be smart about how you dress your pancake. Butter is extra, syrup is extra, fruit is extra, cool whip is extra! Eat for fuel while enjoying but eat smart.
Share this post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh