Have you had bok choy?
Lightly Spray clean bok choy with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven for about 6-8 minutes.
Ribeye Stir Fry and BokChoy
Meal Prep Ideas
This is one of my favorites! Of course you can change the steak option to be leaner but this combo is the most tasty if you can fit in your macros. Easy, Simple, 6 Ingredients stir fry with bok choy.
Stir Fry served on bok choy: 385 cal/13.1g carb/26g fat/ 23g protein
Stir Fry Meal w/ 1/2 cup rice: 492 cal/37g carb/27g fat/ 25g protein
Gains (6oz meat portion)
Stir Fry Meal with 1 cup rice: 743cal/61g carb/39g fat/ 35g protein
24 oz ribeye (1.5 lb)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup worchestire sauce
2 garlic cloves chopped
1/2 onion sliced
1 cup shredded carrots
1. Slice ribeye in thin slices
2. Slice onion in long slices or diced (I prefer long slivers)
3. Chop fresh garlic or use minced garlic
4. All all 6 ingredients in a small casserole dish or ziploc bag
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or even overnight.
6. Wash bok choy and tear leaves off and place on cookie sheet spray with olive oil and salt and pepper to like and place in oven at 325 degrees for about 6-8 minutes while you cook the stir fry.
7. Sautee all ingredients on stove top in non-stick skillet. I use just a light spray of olive oil, take about 8 minutes.
Add some green onions and/or white sesame seeds to spruce it up.
Pair with rice for dinner or meal prep.
Split meat mixture even 6 even parts to be 4 oz protein portions. Anything more than this will increase calories and fats.
1/2 cup 107cal/24g carb/0g fat/2g protein
2/3 cup 142 cal/32g carb/0g fat/2.7g protein
1 cup 213 cal/0g fat/4g protein
Share this post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh