STUFFED GROUND PITA BREAD
Under 350 calories
This will switch up your meal prep and give you something healthy and macro friendly to enjoy. For weight loss eat one for weight gains eat 2 or 3 :)
Stephanie Geltmacher, Professional Women's MMA Fighter, knows the struggles of dieting to hit weight while still eating good enough to fuel an extreme workout and fight. Be sure to follow her on her Instagram page and Facebook page.
Stuffed Ground Beef Pita
Meal Prep Ideas
Professional fighter, Stephanie Geltmacher, brings you a healthy meal prep idea, low in calories and keeps you fueled to bring a good fight.
- 3 oz Lean Ground Beef (93/7)
- 1 Joseph's Pita Bread
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt Dip Creamy Ranch
- 2 tbsp Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp feta crumble cheese
- 3 cups spinach
- 1. Cook lean ground beef season to liking, after beef is fully cooked use/ measure 3oz portions. 2. Put cooked beef in bowl, add 1 tbsp of feta cheese crumble, 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt creamy ranch, 2 tbsp of yellow diced onions(optional) mix up ingredients. 3. Carefully open pita bread and put 3 cups of spinach or Roman lettuce, and add the ingredients in the mixed bowl of beef into the pita bread. Enjoy! So delicious!
Author Stephanie Geltmacher
Remember to always visit www.musclesupplementsshop.com for the best proven fast acting supplements and your resource for free workout routines and recipes.
Share this post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh